Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yet Another Quadriplegic Who's Happier Than Me



The video Nick Vujicic’s selling is called, “No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!” It doesn’t have quite the same ring to it as “Murderball” but the message seems a bit less painful.

Seriously, how is this quadriplegic better than me at putt putt? I was scared to tell a new joke on stage last night and this guy’s jumping off the high dive without arms, legs, or apparently, worries.

So for 5 minutes today let’s cut out the bitter, “I deserve what so-and-so has” and be truly thankful for what we do have. And once that 5 minutes is up, we can go back to being pissed that some dude without arms or legs is more famous than us just for thinking positively and participating in water sports. What an optimistic dick.

2 comments:

  1. I want to blow my nose in those useless, limp fabric shirt sleeves of his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there a song about that: "Mo' Limbs, Mo' Problems"? Or am I thinking of something else?

    ReplyDelete