Saturday, November 27, 2010

Photobucket


The Philly Cheesesteak Nachos at the Philadelphia Airport almost make up for the customer service ladies who I think were on about six periods between the three of them today. I self-checked in at US Airways and only one of my two boarding passes printed, so I needed help. Stood there for about 10 minutes waiting for 3 lovely ladies - I’ll call them “SWV” - to make eye contact with me. When I realized they weren’t going to, I said “Excuse me?” Their eyes slowly rolled toward me, and in unison they said, “We ain’t on the clock.” Then perhaps instead of standing behind the ticket counter like you’re dressed to tag the fuck out of some suitcases, you should make your way upstairs to Jet Rock Bar and Grill, where they serve “Dirty Shirleys” and Philly Cheesesteak Nachos that taste so good they make having diarrhea a mile above this shitty earth totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment