Monday, August 3, 2009

All of the Kim Zolciak jokes have been made, so I won't go there.



Thank you, Dlisted. Now I don’t have to search high and low for a Halloween costume this year. I can be Kate Gosselin! Make that, The Slutty Kate Gosselin. If I combine this wig with the right boots and hosiery, someone in an Ed Hardy t-shirt might want to have sex with me.

I didn’t think it was possible to have a less attractive costume than HO-sama, but I’m willing to give it a shot.



My favorite part of this domepiece is the slashed price. Down to $14.99 already? Dayum. Sure, it's more than Kate pays her slave children to cut her real hair, but it’s a steal when you’re wig shopping.

What a white trash name for a wig. The Eight Is Too Much Adult Wig? No, wig namers, your grammar is too much. The grammatically correct wig title would be Eight Is Too Many, since "children" is a countable noun. For example, I took too many fertility pills. Or, A&E will probably sue this wig company for too much money and win.

1 comment:

  1. So that's the problem: No Ed Hardy t-shirts. No, I don't know what that means.

    Maybe they mean the word "The" in the name to modify Eight instead of wig. As in "What is too much? The Eight -- The Eight is too much. Without the Eight, we wouldn't have a problem."

    Not buying it, eh? How about they wanted to call it the Eight Is Too 'Nuff Adult Wig, but settled for Too Much because it almost rhymes.

    http://twitpic.com/cu4k9

    ReplyDelete